The quality of milk comes from the genes, the food animals eat the types of vegetation, the wellbeing of animals, the status of animals, and the overall health of the animal.
Tribulus is resilient, beautiful and important flora of the desert.
- It is resilient to the hardiness of the climate and weather of the desert
- Having medicinal value, directly and indirectly (use as a herb also indirectly through camel urine and milk)
- it is perineal plant but sprouts in spring (March and April after rains)
Not only valued as camel food and ethnomedicine but tribulus is home to precious fauna of the Desert
- Many types of fauna live inside and around the Tribulus plant
- They either depend upon the nectar, or florescence or eat the leaves
- Some makes burrows and home inside the plant to make it habitat
- They are making a rich niche and ecosystem
- They fabricate a very useful and efficient biological control
They have beautiful flowers…
View original post 142 more words