Christina Adams made lobster macaroni and cheese with camel milk. So good! It is healthier, nutritious and tasty.
Yesterday evening, I received the following report from Mike (Shah Alam, Malaysia). It is very interesting and even heart touching. He message is in the ensuing lines.Mike Facebook Page
Very interesting, Just want to update you on some new progress on camel milk. Last week (first week of August, 2017), I gave 3 sachet (25g X3) Camelait powder (camel milk powder of Alain dairy) to a mum (Camelait! Al Ain Camel Dairy Products).
She has a nonverbal kid (3 years and 8 month of age) with speaking complications. The camel milk gave a magic result. The mum of the kid called me and told that just in a week the boy started to talk basic 2~3 words like Goodbye or Goodnight to the family members. I want milk and sleep in Chinese. Both parents really surprised. Even his special attention school teacher also notice the changes. So far best feedback I have heard.
Me (Dr Raziq, the author) have received the same positive reports before as well from Malalsyia The Myth of Camel Milk in Malasia: A Preliminary Report of a Diabetic Patient and India Camels’ Milk Miracle for Autistic Patients~A letter from Ram Prasad (India).
I hereby request the sophisticated research facilities all around the world to come forward and conduct scientific trials with accurate results and huge data to give the true and scientific portrait regarding the camel milk. Camel milk is a unique gift of the nature (natural therapy) to avoid chemicals and antibiotics consumption which are threatening our health in many ways. Camel milk has the real worth to be used as natural pharmacy. Detailed Nutritional Composition of Bactrian Camel’s Milk
According to a promo of Chinese Camel Milk Company of Xinjiang, the camels’ milk features are provided as following. The contents in brackets are provided by author for further details.
- With high nutritional value, it is an optimal supplement for nourishment of the newborn when breast milk is insufficient
- Contains 18 kinds of amino acids which are beneficial for human body
- Lactose contained in camel milk does not incur allergen (It has also been shown to reduce lactose intolerance, combat hepatitis and decrease kidney and liver damage due to alcohol)
- High contents of Vitamin C (it is health vitamin, keeping you safe from infections)
- Iron content equivalent to ten times of that of cow’s milk
- The contents of natural Insulin contained in each liter of milk is 52 units, which is more than 3,000 times higher than that of cow’s milk of the same amount (it’s effective in reducing the level of glycosylated (glycated haemoglobin) in the blood. This is haemoglobin to which glucose is attached, and is typically found at high levels in people with diabetes)
- Both the protein contents and calcium of the camel milk are higher than that of other kinds of milk
- Rich in long chain monounsaturated fatty acids, especially conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), Omega 3 etc (that can lower the concentration in the blood of harmful forms of cholesterol)
- Also rich in lysozyme, lactoferrin and other special ingredients (Camel milk, too, contains large quantities of antibodies that, similarly, can help to protect against infection. Enzymes it contains, such as lysozyme and lactoperoxidase, are likely to help combat bacterial infections)
Just have a look at the table of fatty acids profile of camel milk compared to cow milk.
You can differentiate easily between camel’s and cow’s milk. The Omega 3 and CLA are even more important among the other fatty acids. The Secret Sauce in Grass-Fed Beef. The natural and eco-friendly farming system of camels makes the camels’ products, especially milk even more special and beneficial. Happy Animals vs The Sad Animals